BIKE TRAC CLUB IS LAUNCHED
With automatic enrolment for all subscribing Bike Trac customers, club offers and discounts include:
* Product offers
* Discounts you won’t find on the high street
* Reduced rates on motorcycle magazines
* Win tickets to bike events
* News and updates
New online portal
To support the Bike Trac Club, Road Angel Group also have a new version of the online Bike Trac portal live for customers to keep track of their bike.
New features include:
* New mapping by Google Maps (including street view)
* A service mode option to assist when a bike is being moved around during maintenance
* New multiple journey function for tracking routes ridden too.
Bike Trac’s Bill Taylor, commented, “Since the inception of Bike Trac, it’s fair to say we’ve formed quite a community, so the Bike Trac Club launch was the natural next step and a way of rewarding the loyalty of our customers.
“With great support from industry partners, the club benefits are very much real world, with launch offers such as discounts on RAC membership and exclusive offers on Sat Nav products from partners like Celstores. We look forward to bringing more added value to Bike Trac customers”..
To enjoy the Bike Trac Club offers and discounts, simply make sure that your correct email address is registered against your unit and you’ll receive the monthly newsletter listing all.
Club benefits and upcoming offers include;
* RAC membership discounts
* Sat Nav discounts at celstores.com
* Magazine subscription offers for most major motorcycle titles
* Special race school competition in association with California Superbike School